i could piss my pants right now. aki & i just found out that one of our favorite artists is performing here on the 31st. & the concert is free 99. couldn't get any better than that!
Luckyyyy. Btw I'm in florida right now....when do u guys get back 2 the ville? Cause I need u guys to take my car 2 get fixed and aki has the key....thaaaaanx lol. Enjoy the concert!
1. what the heck are you doing in florida? 2. ooohhh lord. lol. i love how you just slid that in. i won't even be in nashville for a full day before i leave for LA... but i'll try... & if i can't do it, i'll see if sade, mii, davey or someone else can... you SNEAK, you. what's wrong with it?
4 comments:
whossss the free99 artist?!
the name of the artist is santogold.... she's GREEEAATTT!!!.... you should download some of her songs!!!
Luckyyyy. Btw I'm in florida right now....when do u guys get back 2 the ville? Cause I need u guys to take my car 2 get fixed and aki has the key....thaaaaanx lol. Enjoy the concert!
1. what the heck are you doing in florida?
2. ooohhh lord. lol.
i love how you just slid that in. i won't even be in nashville for a full day before i leave for LA... but i'll try... & if i can't do it, i'll see if sade, mii, davey or someone else can... you SNEAK, you. what's wrong with it?
Post a Comment