I'm in nashville! great! but... let's talk about how I haven't slept in about 30 hours and I probably won't get ANY sleep until my flight to LA (in about 11 hours)....
no wait. i'll probably be too anxious to sleep.
& i won't go RIGHT to sleep when i get back.
so chances are i won't sleep for about 50 hours straight.
yesterday went as follows:
woke up at 7am.
took 3 trains to the madrid airport.
checked baggage.
went through security about 5 times.
9 hour trip to philly.
rode a bus to customs.
went through customs & security 5 MORE times.
took ANOTHER bus.
claimed baggage.
& checked it AGAIN.
went to the gate to board my flight to nashville.
the gate was changed so I had to turn around.
JUST caught the plane by 15 mins.
pilot drives down the runway.
turns out that our flight was delayed.
we waited & waited.
the pilot found an alternate route that took us 2 more hours than the original route. (5 hour flight).
I get to my apartment & find that my tire is flat.
I try to start my car up.
the battery's dead.
called AAA turns out my spare is flat too, and he had no air so the guy left.
called AAA again this morning at 5:30.
the guy put air in my tire & jumpstarted my car.
now I'm doing as I was told and waiting in my car for 30mins with the engine on.
what the rest of my day looks like:
9am eyebrow appt.
finish unpacking and packing.
find ride to the airport.
flight at 6:30pm.
rough, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, thats deep!NOw, where are you flying to?
i'm in LA noooowww!!!!!!
finally.
& i won't have to see an airplane again until september.
thank god.
Post a Comment