whosss that on the right ??
this chic named kesh.... she designs clothes (kanye & lupe have worn some of her stuff).
WOW!!! you know M.I.A.?
duuuuhhhh!!! we're bffs. we go way back like 4 flats on a caddi!
Leaving in 2 weeks? eeeks! lets think of something to do...and fast!!! its your call you let me know what you wanna do ;}
So for half a sec (while my kick was loading) I actually thought u got 2 meet MIA and Kesh and didn't tell me....whooo glad I don't have 2 kill u
lol. aaawwwwhhhh maaaaan. i could've had you fooled!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
whosss that on the right ??
this chic named kesh.... she designs clothes (kanye & lupe have worn some of her stuff).
WOW!!! you know M.I.A.?
duuuuhhhh!!! we're bffs. we go way back like 4 flats on a caddi!
Leaving in 2 weeks? eeeks! lets think of something to do...and fast!!! its your call you let me know what you wanna do ;}
So for half a sec (while my kick was loading) I actually thought u got 2 meet MIA and Kesh and didn't tell me....whooo glad I don't have 2 kill u
lol. aaawwwwhhhh maaaaan. i could've had you fooled!
Post a Comment