8.22.2008

student government association workshop.

back in nashville.
busy week. i'm pooped.
but this is ONLY the beginning.
(p.s. yaaayyy!!!! our homecoming fashion show proposal has been approved!!! i'm stoked to play a major role in revitalizing student activities. fisk students (well... the three of you that read this blog), i guarantee you, this will be the best event our school has held in years!!!)
























4 comments:

GahbreeL said...

okay okay i seeeee you doing big things for fisk...thats how it should be
and i already found myself two cuties hahaa :)

Purp. said...

yep yep! whoop whoop! so you can tell shani THAT'S why i've been M.I.A. this week has been busy busy busyyyy! give me a week or two, and i'll be on this iChat like what it dooooo!!!!

you're a fool btw. who are these cuties you speak of?

Anonymous said...

I know the guy in the 9th pic the tall light skin one I went to high skool wit him

Purp. said...

oh yeah... jefferson? that guy's a nut! lol. i enjoy him though...

who are you btw?

come come on the kick-drum.

#.

eXTReMe Tracker